Full-Time Chemical Cleaning Services CCS Engineer
Seeking a dynamic Chemical Engineer to lead and manage a industrial team. With expertise on managing teams and projects involving industrial boiler and heat exchanger cleaning, tube lancing, chemical cleaning, operating vacuum trucks and various high pressure water blasting and cryogenic cleaning equipment is desired. To be responsible for the overall activities.
- Select, control and motivate the CCS staff
- Prepare and estimate tenders for chemical cleaning live flushing, pigging, passivation, Pre-operating cleaning, metal laundry, steam blowing and all related specialized field.
- Prepare and coordinate invoicing.
- Able to organize and manage the department professionally and effectively.
- Excellent knowledge of chemical cleaning methods and procedures, turnover and progress reports.
- Monitor and reconcile consumption of all chemical and consumable.
- Develop and maintain customer contacts and feedback for specific requirements
- Follow customers QHSE regulations.
- Execute jobs within financial framework / budget.
- Writing method statements/procedures of chemical cleaning and recognize hazards.
- Supervise execution of all chemical cleaning, pre-commissioning jobs such as line straightening and oil flushing, equipment condition and cleaning parameters.
- Ensure proper implementation of policies, programs and standards.
- Additional certificate in the related field will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor or 4-year degree; Engineering or Technical degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 Years of Managerial or Supervisory experience.
- Strong hand-on experience with industrial cleaning services including: chemical cleaning, high pressure water jetting/blasting (10k-40k PSI), vacuum trucks, cryogenic cleaning, robotic and automated tools, spray nozzles, and equipment, combustible dust remediation, hydro-excavation, etc.
- Experience with maintenance and upkeep of heavy industrial equipment including tanks/vessels, reactors, evaporators, cooling towers, water systems, process pipes, high temperature equipment including boilers, furnaces, SCRs, dryers, etc
- Working knowledge of governmental requirement related (i.e OSHA, EPA, RCRA, DOT, etc,) or demonstrated ability to attain such knowledge.
- HazMat, Hazwoper, and CVI certifications are a plus.
- Unloading, loading and screening of catalyst on petrochemical plants and refinery.
- Esperienced in Ethylene Oxide reactors (EO), Desiccant, multi bed, dryers.
- Earlier experience in unloading and loading of tubular reactors.