Full-Time Public Relation Officer (P.R.O) and Government Relations
Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) and Government Relations
The Adgeco Group of Companies is looking for an experienced and efficient Public Relations Officer (P.R.O.) and Government Relations with the law degree. His responsibility is to carry out all the duties related to submission, collection, and processing of application papers and various legal documents. Must respect and ensure compliance with the policy of the company and its system for preparing to the delivery of the assigned services.
- Collect and give regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
- Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
- Renew, update and keep up all workers and their dependents’ visas and work contracts on time to guarantee that organization’s records are up to date in the labor and Immigration Departments. Send notification to employees on required documents before their visa expires.
- Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
- Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
- When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
- Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions
- Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
- Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels
- Knowledgeable enough on the process of getting residency permits etc.
- Law Degree
- Excellent written and oral and communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Excellent typing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Has not less than 3 years of work experience as a PRO in ABU DHABI specifically in Abu Dhabi Immigration
- Solid background on UAE Labor law most importantly on Immigration rules and regulation
- Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with local government agencies.
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official smart apps, e-dirham, e-Government applications and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Must have experience and know-how in the portal system usage (EDNRD and EFORM)
- Learning and experience on the entrance framework use (EDNRD and EFORM)
- Must be proficient in a wide range of processing of visa
- Applicant must hold a valid UAE driving license.
To apply for this job, Please fill the form below. (No phone call, no direct email will be entertained. Only CV’s accepted with the form below.)