Full-Time Public Relation Officer
ADGECO Group of Companies is in need of an experienced and high-caliber Public Relation Officer with law degree.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collect and provide periodical updates from the government authorities on all labour and immigration rules to keep the HR department abreast of the changes in the rules and procedures.
- Submit, follow-up and collect all new employment and business visas to ensure that the visas are processed on a timely manner to support the business.
- Renew, update and maintain all employees and their dependants’ visas, labour cards, and labour contracts in a timely manner to ensure that company’s records are up-to-date in the labour and Immigration Departments.
- Ensure all commercial and trade License updates, official approvals and permits, and followed up properly to avoid unnecessary violations.
- Process documents such as attestation of rent contract and the like in government offices such as Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Traffic Department and Municipality.
- Represent the Company at locations such as the Police Station, Airport, Embassies, Ministries/Municipalities & other significant Departments & in accordance with services such as mobile & landline phone services (connections/disconnections).
- Deal with general enquiries regarding PRO functions promptly and efficiently to enhance the level of department service
- Renew, update and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company’s legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
- Assist departments in resolving any issues related to company vehicle registration and renewals to ensure that PRO services are provided as and when it is required.
- Obtain visas from other Embassies in UAE for staff members for their business travel
- Arrange processing attestation of employee qualifications as required
- Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities
- Good knowledge of getting residency permits and all other permits.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Proficient typing skills in English and Arabic.
- Has experience in a government liaison role/PRO in the UAE specially Abu Dhabi Immigration
- Strong background of UAE Labor law
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively particularly with local government bodies.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Good computer skills and information technology including all Government official smart apps and e-Government applications, e-dirham and other Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Knowledge and experience on the portal system usage (EDNRD & EFORM)
- Must be knowledgeable in all types of visa processing
- Candidate must have knowledge about the rules and regulation in Immigration.
- Candidate must have valid UAE driving license.
- Excellent Arabic typing skill.
- Experience as a PRO at least 3 years in Abu Dhabi Must.
To apply for this job, Please fill the form below. (No phone call, no direct email will be entertained. Only CV’s accepted with the form below.)