Full-Time SMO/SEO Expert
Adgeco Group is expanding and is looking for an intelligent and motivated professional to assist in the analysis and execution of our increasing number of ongoing SEO/SMO projects.
As an SEO/SMO specialist you will identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to a website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the search results page of search engines.
Those working in SEO/SMO may also be known as online marketers or digital account executives. This type of work may be referred to as content marketing or conversion rate optimization work.
As an SEO/SMO specialist, you’ll carry out some or all of the following:
- Run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase revenue through sponsored online advertising;
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites;
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance;
- Community building – to drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website;
- Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content – giving you more authority;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- Developing content across social media channels. This will include but not limited to blog posts, tweets, status update pins, photos and videos
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and feedback.
- Contribute to integrate social media messaging with marketing, sales projects, and recruiting campaigns.
- Manage digital conversations with current existing and prospective clients DJ/VJ communities.
- Cultivate new social media communities for DJ/VJ clients and groups.
- Maintain cutting-edge awareness of industry trends and best practices.
- Prepare, implement, and monitor budgetary items for social media.
- Minimize reputation and other risk exposure in social media.
- Ad hoc support for other marketing social media projects.
- Support for recruiting DJ’s/VJ’s and Identifying, evaluating, selecting, and monitoring all appropriate social media channels.
- Creating and maintaining an up-to-date social
- A search engine optimization / social media optimization consultant will possess both technical and creative abilities in order to have the greatest impact on their clients’ domains.
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 4 – 5 years experience in the same field
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred.
To apply for this job, Please fill the form bellow.