Full-Time Business Development Architect – Casablanca
Fit-out Manufacturing and Contracting Group Hotels/ Office buildings
If you are a passionate Architect with proven Business development skills, who appreciate traveling and being part of a jovial cosmopolitan team, this job is the opportunity you are looking for.
We are seeking an experienced and ardent Hotel Fit-out Business Development Architect with immediate availability that will be in charge of our operation for fit-out works for new and for the renovation of hotels, hotel apartments, and office buildings/high-rise buildings in Casablanca, Morocco.
As the specialized Business Development Architect of our manufacturing and contracting group, you will introduce the company to the market and manage a creative and optimistic squad to expand our portfolio and network.
You must deliver results and bring clients by utilizing your knowledge, skills, and experience. As part of the pioneer team of our company in Morocco, you will become a pillar of accomplishment and recognition in realizing our company’s core values and mission.
What you will do:
- Regularly communicate and follow up with the manufacturing plant, client-architect, and project owners about the projects.
- Review with the client Architect the design and production of furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) packages for tender and construction.
- Fulfill documentation to tender, including but not limited to FF&E Specifications and CAD drawing.
- Develop the design models, including material palettes, fabrics, and furniture options.
- Conduct market research and market intelligence on the upcoming projects and ongoing hospitality developments in Morocco
- Research new and trendy strategies and implement any information that may help to optimize the workflow.
- Get up-to-date insights on the newest craze and target categories and the activities of the industry’s main players, competitors, and potential clients.
- Winning business and on-boarding partners, including handling contractual negotiations, contracts, etc
- Conduct SWOT Analysis and introduce SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely) strategies to ensure that the goals are feasible and avoid wasting time, money, and effort.
- Conceptualize and execute promotions to attract new clients, build new partnerships to grow our business, and provide high-quality service to increase company value and reputation.
- Consistently converse and cooperate with the consultant-client to undertake all compulsory actions for acquiring building authorizations and design, illustration, model, and materials approval.
- Attend all weekly site meetings, create action plans according to the ideas deliberated, and log the meeting minutes.
- Organize the project timeline and rigorously supervising each action to meet the project’s time constraints.
- Plan and evaluate the works and apply precise quality control methods. Guaranteeing the materials obtained and transported pass the quantity & quality control measures.
- Accomplish and adhere to all significant engineering regulations to meet clients’ design quality, financial plan, and time requirements.
- Constantly oversee and report the progress of the Fit-out Design – architectural workflow according to schedule, financial plan, quality, security, etc.
What we are looking for:
- You are a passionate Architect and have a degree in Architecture.
- You have proven skills and a minimum of 2-5 years of experience as an Architect.
- You have an ambition and the drive to become an Architect guru.
- You have an optimistic upbringing and are poised to lead a diverse team.
- You are a go-getter, highly enterprising person, and have excellent marketing skills.
- You can do the job independently and possess self-confidence in decision-making.
- You must have an outstanding knowledge of the Moroccan market.
- You can fluently speak and write in English and French.
- You love traveling and are thrilled to find project opportunities.
- You get satisfaction by sharing your unique ideas and doing presentations to potential clients.
- You are tech-savvy and have experience with computer applications such as AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- You are knowledgeable or have experience with 3D MAX, Unreal Engine, and walkthroughs and you are willing to learn and adapt yourself to the latest technology and software.
- You have critical knowledge and an eye for details, especially on furniture/fabric types/lighting elements, construction materials, details, methods, meet international standards, etc.
If you have these qualities and background, apply now and get the opportunity of traveling overseas and having an exciting career with an attractive salary (negotiable depending on experience) and benefits:
- Health insurance package
- Paid travel expenses
- Leave/Holiday benefits
- Others to be agreed.
You will undergo a workshop/training at the Manufacturing plant for one month. You will also be at the Head office for one month and 15 days on the project location/site.
Want to take your career to the next level? Please send your CV now with a photo (photo size: 1080 x 720) to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org