Full-Time Business Development Executive
Foodstuff company with the branch office in Agadir, Morocco engaged in the trade activities in herbal, spice, oil, organic food and other related activities is looking for a business development manager.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Propose new products and/or services
- Maintaining rewarding relationships with present clients or customers
- Dealing with customs and logistic companies
Daily activities include:
- Studying the online presence of different companies and individuals on social media to identify potential partners and new markets
- Handling customer and corporate communications
- Planning and overseeing new marketing strategies
- Attending meetings, conferences, and industry events
- In charge for the customs and delivery.
- Work on slide presentations and sales displays
- Manage sales deals
- Write reports and provide feedback to upper management
- Can communicate effectively in both Arabic and English.
- Organizational skills and has keen attention to details
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication skills and IT knowledge
- Creative and responsive to issues and concerns
- In-depth knowledge of the industry
- Can handle pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
To apply for this job, Please fill the form bellow.