Full-Time Business Development Manager
The selected candidate must identify and create opportunities to market and advance the Oil and Gas, EPC business of the organization to a diverse Oil and Gas companies in the city capital’s market.
- Develop new customers by analyzing the market potential and guarantee pre-qualification of the organization with current and prospect companies. Develop lists of potential customers.
- Make cold call calls in order to generate customer meetings and present Adgeco Group services. Keep customer data up to date in CRM and manage the progress of customer files in the acquisition process.
- Take charge of the meeting and fully understand the client’s objectives, problems and needs and present Adgeco Solutions that are capable of adding value.
- Take charge of the service offer development process in collaboration with the Professional Services team, present the offer to the client, understand if the offer meets expectations and manage the negotiation process.
- Develop new customers and maintain solid customer relationships and is recognized by customers as an important contributor to Adgeco Group.
- Examine market trends in the sector in which the company operates, trying to intervene in advance on the actions of the competition
- Develop business models
- Graduate of Engineering course preferably with a Masters Degree in Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Outstanding flair in business development.
- Ability to identify opportunities (prospects), generate new contacts and make presentations to business groups;
- With strong leadership and networking abilities
- Bilingual and result-driven.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, Please fill the form below.