Full-Time Business Development Manager
Adgeco Group based in Abu Dhabi, is hiring Business Development Manager .
The chosen candidate must develop opportunities to market and advance the Oil and Gas, EPC business of the organization to a diverse Oil and Gas companies in the city capital’s market.
- Oversee with the Business and Sales Dev’t. the process to ensure target sales are reached.
- Expand connections with a number of customer associations to generate more inquiries that turn to new projects.
- Find opportunities for the organization and guarantee prequalification of the organization with current and potential customers, to most likely offer for activities within our extent of capabilities.
- Decide deals procedure, studies and conduct assessments for the management team
- Guarantee successful correspondence of clients’ expectations amongst the association and client.
- Provide support in the improvement of undertakings and fulfill requirements.
- Give vital contributions to the executives with respect to market data to create organization systems for future activities.
- Coordinate with General Managers to keep up associations with customers over the span of task execution, and on creating extra work orders
- Plan and set objectives for the division in accordance with the association’s strategies and goals
Minimum Qualifications: Graduate of Engineering course ideally with a Masters Degree in Business Administration.
- Must have a profound comprehension of upstream and downstream oil and gas operation.
- Remarkable sales flair in the business dev’t and promoting highlights in the oil and gas industry with the capacity to showcase EPC administrations to few oil and gas organizations.
- Great Networking abilities.
- With strong leadership and result driven
Minimum Experience: 8 – 12 years’ experience in Business Development function. Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Abu Dhabi oil and gas organizations.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, Please fill the form below.