Full-Time Digital Marketing Director for E-Commerce Company
Digital Marketing Director
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Director to join our awesome newly launched E-Commerce Business DutyMall.com which is a new venture of Adgeco Group! As Digital Marketing Director at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
- Own and optimize the local delivery experience in partnership with our Head of Retail to help grow our local delivery business.
- Manage and optimize the website to improve conversion rates and revenue.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to grow our website delivery and national E-commerce channels in terms of new customer acquisition, customer lifetime value, and profitability.
- Own digital marketing channels to drive awareness, traffic, and app downloads to acquire, engage and retain customers including email, social media, SEO, ASO (App Store Optimization), and paid advertising.
- Partner with Head of Finance to develop a robust measurement plan with KPI’s that ladder up to ROI and contribution margin goals including ROAS, LTV, retention rate, referrals, etc.
- Develop robust performance reporting framework, analytics, and ROI tracking for our mobile app and digital channels to continually optimize and improve our marketing investments.
- Develop and execute a digital/mobile app referral program to drive profitable growth.
- Partner closely with the Product Marketing team on content strategy and campaigns to support the digital customer journey.
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omnichannel growth.
- Develop and execute a digital strategy for new product launches in partnership with the Product Marketing team to drive our new customer acquisition and growth goals.
- Develop quarterly budgets and forecasts for our digital channels.
- Bachelors in a related field.
- 5+ years of DTC E-Commerce, digital, and marketing experience in the CPG industry. (Note: E-Commerce Experience is Mandatory)
- Proven track record of driving profitable growth for a DTC brand with a focus on a mobile app-based local delivery with ownership of digital strategy and execution.
- Deep expertise in growth marketing strategies and digital channels for national E-Commerce as well as local and mobile app marketing including paid media, social, content, SEM, and affiliate marketing.
- Strong data-driven orientation and analytical mindset with a focus on ROI.
- Strong mobile app marketing and analytics experience with a proven track record for driving new mobile app usage, engagement, and repeat usage.
- Strong website strategy and management skills with deep expertise in improving engagement and conversion metrics through design, content, SEO, experimentation, and analytics.
- Expertise in marketing automation tools and platforms.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and evolving high-growth business.
- Purpose-driven and passionate about changing the food system for the better.
- Scrappy and nimble. Comfortable working with limited resources and ability to build strong internal partnerships to influence without authority and collaborate on initiatives.
- Experience managing external agencies, digital platform partners, and contractors.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Measure and manage online content
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data an make complex analysis
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Anticipate sales performance trends
- Organize and lead the digital marketing team
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement