Full-Time Project Manager / Engineer (Pipeline)
Adgeco Group of Companies, EPC Contractor provides a full range of services for offshore structures and onshore production facilities, pipeline projects and non-energy process and industrial facilities.
We are currently recruiting from one of our division for a Project Manager / Engineer (Pipeline) located at UAE.
- Responsible for the Project management and technical content of multiple small projects dealing with clients who operate pipelines
- Work is varied and requires the interpretation and application of a variety of policies, procedures and/or precedents used in combination
- Manage and administer all aspects of Transmission Integrity Management Program
- Perform engineering design and review of pipelines, risers, subsea assemblies and associated facilities, including new installations as well as upgrades and retrofits to existing terminals and platforms.
- On larger projects will be responsible for technical interface between Designers and Project Manager
- Thorough understanding of Technical Safety process and practices
The Project Manager/ Engineer reports to the General Manager of the Atlanta Office and maintains a working relationship with the Electrical and Mechanical Designers, other Engineers, Construction Manager, Inspectors, etc.
- Report and discuss project status and performance data as required to Management, General Manager, and Clients
- Travel to client sites to meet and perform design for new additions to existing facilities and gather as-built information for creating drawings
- Review CAD design drawings from Designers for engineering accuracy
- Communicate and Apply Engineering/Design analysis to client
- Provide description and details of any change order issues to the General Manager.
- Contribute Engineering Design input to all safety situations
- Work closely with Quality staff to evaluate questionable issues
- Manage project budget, schedule, and be proficient at project paperwork and reporting to client
- Requires knowledge of codes and standards associated with oil and gas production facilities and equipment installations (e.g. API, ANSI, ASME)
- Analyze pipeline operational data and work with pipeline scheduler and pipeline controllers to make adjustments in pump selection and DRA injection rates
- Prepare and/or review riser designs, crossing designs, routing plans and permit documents.
- Develop and/or review material specifications for pipelines and risers.
- Review riser guard and riser support designs.
- Conceptual engineering for new field or plant developments.
- Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering for pipeline additions on new and existing platforms.
- Design of related process and utility systems.
- Maintain project files.
- Check drawings and other documents. Verify correctness of design and engineering data to verify completeness of the documents.
- Interface with Project Managers, Engineers and clients, including attending project meetings.
- Review certain vendor / fabricator quotations, shop drawings, and related submittals.
Communication skill to assist in relations with General Manager, Project Management team, Client Representative and Constructor Staff
- Typically requires 5 + years of pertinent experience including 1-2 years project related responsibilities
- Oil and Gas experience is UAE market
- Experience providing engineering inputs to project reports
- Must have a familiarity with all engineering and design requirements for projects, including client provided specifications and all applicable codes and standards.
- Support coordinating the budgets and schedules for engineering work
- Participate in evaluating engineering progress from project controls
- Working knowledge utilizing Project Control processes and procedures, including co-ordination of work phases, tracking and monitoring costs and progress, and implementing changes to reflect actual progress
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Structural or Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer or Engineer in Training certificate is preferred
- PMP certificate is a plus
- Requires the ability to travel to client sites
Work Environment: (Optional)
- Work is primarily conducted in an office environment (Private or Semi-Private Office) but also requires occasional travel to off-site work locations
- Interaction with other team members, as well as supervisors and client personnel
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection;
- May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes;
Physical Requirement: (Optional)
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively;
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to conduct analysis and investigations;
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties
How to Apply
To apply for this job, Please fill the form bellow.