Full-Time Sales Director for E-Commerce Company
To manage sales staff and all other aspects to ensure maximum revenue, promotional coverage, and marketing opportunities are achieved for our E-Commerce Company DutyMall.com which is a new venture of Adgeco Group. The Director of Sales and Marketing should work closely with revenue management and marketing functions, to develop strategies to maximize grow market share.
SALES DIRECTOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote E-Commerce sales
- Maintain and promote a teamwork environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers.
- Ensure best client service is being made available through communication amongst the team, cross-training within the department, and appropriate office coverage.
- Works with sales managers to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment.
- Works with the management team to create and implement a sales plan addressing revenue, customers, and the market for the segment led by the DOS.
- Set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers’ needs, and observance of sales office standard.
- Ensure the E-Commerce website meets or exceeds budgeted goals.
- Follow and track company cross-sells procedures.
- Creating a focus on attracting new business.
- Attending and contributing to the monthly sales strategy meeting
- Updating and owning the sales strategy & sales plan with the General Manager.
- Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential.
- Leads sales functions to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of the E-Commerce website’s sales objectives.
- Recommends monthly sales target goals for sales team members.
- Participates in sales calls with members of the sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Develop and send informative press releases to targeted lists highlighting all activities and promotions.
- Oversee and ensure the updating of rates, promotions, etc. or third party revenue providers without any rate parity.
- Follow and promote website standards for the audience.
- Evaluates and drives the E-Commerce website participation in the various sales channels, Market Sales, electronic lead channels, etc.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, E-Commerce Marketing or related degrees
- Minimum 10 years of combined experience in Marketing, Strategy, or Product Management roles
- Must have at least 05 years of experience in the E-Commerce field (mandatory).
- Experience with developing and deploying the strategy
- Proven ability to communicate the value proposition
- Demonstrated ability to define a market strategy; able to execute against a robust growth strategy, considering various metrics and data inputs
- Demonstrated ability to segment customers and tailor solutions across the portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to function in a highly matrixed environment and deliver results with indirect influence
- Familiarity with data science-based approach to market assessment and customer behavior
- Executive presence & strong presentation skills
- Strong talent management and people development skills