Full-Time SEO Expert/Web Developer
Our company is growing. We are searching for a smart and driven professional to support in analyzing and executing the rising number of our ongoing website projects.
As the professional in the field, you will carry out techniques and analyze the right approach and solution to raise the number of visitors to the website and get hold of a high ranking position in the search engines’ page results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The chosen candidate must possess both technical and creative capabilities to be able to get the greatest impact on our websites. As a Web Developer/SEO Expert you will perform the following tasks:
- Work on the websites and must have knowledge and understanding about app development.
- Perform custom web applications development and WordPress development
- Create visually appealing websites that contain user-friendly design and easy navigation.
- Run pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Make use of user experience and conversion rate optimization approach to encourage visitors to become more active users
- Bring more activities/engagement in social media communities.
- Check regularly search terms, rankings, and analytics to assess website performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Utilize social media for content distribution and attract more external sites to link to our content and give us more authority;
- Improve and incorporate content marketing strategy;
- Monitor search engines’ algorithms to know its latest changes and implement them accordingly.
- Develop content throughout social media channels such as blog posts, tweets, status update pins, videos and photos
- Always be aware of new development in industry and best practices.
- Plan and monitor the budget for social media costs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have Advance Level experience as per Google Latest updates.
- Passion for social media & internet marketing industries
- Around four to five years of proven work experience in the similar field
- Hands-on experience working on widely used social media advertising programs found on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Strong understanding of widely used monitoring tools for social media such as Google, Twitter Search, HootSuite, Radian 6, TweetDeck, Social Mention, Traackr, and popular social media management tools.
- Creative and can offer fast solutions
- Capacity to articulate ideas and issues clearly and effectively
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Excellent assessment of websites utilizing different kinds of analytics tools such as Google Analytics and internal reporting tools
- Deep functional knowledge of CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- WordPress Development and expertise in other E-Commerce platforms
- Mobile Coding and Media Queries
- Plugin Management
- Database management and backups
- Email/Newsletter Development